Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fabletics Review: Price, Shipping and Quality

Moldiv_1408605561171




Okay so I decided to order from Fabletics, a workout clothing company. To find out how it works and what they are about you can read my post from last week here.

My Fabletics outfit came in the mail a couple days ago and I am going to let you know what I think.

I will continue to order clothes from Fabletics, though I doubt I will every month. I will just opt out whenever I’m not feeling it.

Price

The price of their clothes is reasonable and seems to be more affordable than other brands. Lululemon or Nike retail at quite a bit more.

Your first outfit is 50% off, so that’s cool. I got my outfit, tank top and leggings for $30. The outfits range from $50 to $70 but that includes 2 to 3 pieces.

You can also purchase items separately and not as an outfit.

Shipping

Shipping is free with your VIP membership. It took 6 days for me to receive my clothes. I find it to be a bit slow but not horrible.

I had no problems with receiving my package.

Quality

The quality of both the top and leggings seems to be very good. The tank top is stretchy and breathes. It feels lightweight and while it is fitted it’s still loose enough to move in. I think it is super comfortable and true to size.

The leggings are thicker than I expected but they still breathe well. The material seems strong and the pants overall seem very well made. Oh and they are not see through at all! I am usually a size 4 or 6 and the small is suppose to be a 6. After reading a few reviews I decided to size up and get a medium (8). I am so glad I did. They fit great! So you may want to order a size up but definitely read other’s reviews for the specific product.

My expectations were actually exceeded with the outfit I purchased. I Can’t wait to find out what my picks are for September!

To have a look around and do some shopping use my link  http://www.fabletics.com/invite/Ashleygabrielle/

If you are considering making a purchase please do so from my link I get points and discounts for future purchases, it’s a small way to be supportive and I appreciate it! :)

Leave me a comment below and let me know if you have bought or are planning on buying from Fabletics!

Ashley

*I am not sponsored or affiliated by Fabletics


Fabletics Review: Price, Shipping and Quality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...