Friday, July 18, 2014

If it Starts to Rain...Buy a Steve Madden Purse for Half off Retail.



     On Tuesday, Camron and I went down to Phoenix to pick up my sister from the airport. She was heading back from L.A. While she was at an acting lesson with her coach, we spent some time in a T.J. Maxx and a Target. It started to rain really hard...it's monsoon season. We walked around the stores trying to wait for the rain to slow down. I ended up picking up this Steve Madden bag! I'm a big fan of Steve madden bags, I just tend to like the styles. I also like that they retail for around $100. So they are not crazy expensive but they aren't so cheap they'd be cheaply made. Also and more importantly, I find that they are made really well. I have bought purses that are in the same price range that just don't hold up nearly as well.


Oh wait, just as important, this purse was $39.99 at T.J. Maxx. Buying last seasons bag for more than half the original price is really fine by me. I am a college student after all. I don't have a whole bunch of Prada in my closet.


Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...