Thursday, July 31, 2014

What are you really consuming?

MV5BNDM4MjY4NjU1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg4NzA1Mg@@._V1_SX214_AL_


 


Last night I was on Netflix trying to find something to watch and I ended up pressing play on a documentary titled “Food Inc.”


I’m going to make this post simple and to the point. I was interested in watching this video because I like knowing what’s in my food. I want to know how it is made and overall I want to be able to make the best decisions when it comes to what I consume.


This documentary discusses the industry that controls our food and how at the end of the day, we the consumers can be in control of what is being produced and sold in stores.


So, I challenge you to watch this documentary! Seriously, it’ll really give you some things to think about. Knowledge is power!   Let me know what you think about this movie. Leave me your comments down below!


Ashley



What are you really consuming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...