Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gift Guide For Her

     Okay so like I mentioned in one of my recent posts, I went Christmas shopping and along the way I picked up some things for myself. I wanted to show you what I picked up but I also wanted to give some gifts ideas for girls. So, below I will include what I got with the exception of the gifts I bought people. I will also include links to other gift ideas from the stores I bought things at. Everything listed on average ranges from $10 to $50. I did want to make this list with things that are actually affordable and could essentially work for gifts to friends, family or significant others. I personally like to create themes for my gifts. I like things to go together, so for example I might put together a teapot, mug and a package of tea. Another example would be Pj's, slippers and a mug with hot cocoa. With the prices of some of the things and depending on who the gift is for you may only want to gift pajamas, or only a mug and tea. I hope this is helpful!
Share this on twitter or Google+ if you like it. Follow me on Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.










Here are some other links to things I like for gifts from this store:


Here are some other links to things I like for gifts from this store:
Campus Pants (Pictured above) These are super comfy!
Crew and Legging Gift Set I love getting comfy lounge clothes.
The Fireside Jane Long Thermal PJ I've been looking forward to getting these.


Here are some other links to things I like for gifts from this store:
Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb Who doesn't like calming bath accessories?
Let The Good Times Roll Face Cleanser This smells so delicious! (pictured above)
Wrapped Gifts/ Gift Sets Great ideas and awesome prepackaged sets.



World Market:
My Pick: Stack-able Travel Themed Coffee Mugs Extends my travel theme into my kitchen.
Turquoise Terracotta Elephant Bank Decorative and I just love elephants!

Baublebar:
Crystal Zodiac Bracelet This is on my wish list.

H&M:
Fine Knit Sweater Cute off shoulder sweater.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...