Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats

pdt

Pumpkin is good for dog’s stomachs and what dog doesn’t love peanut butter? Reeve would not leave my side or stop staring when I was making these treats for her.

These are pretty simple to make and don’t take too long to bake. Making treats for your dog at home allows you to choose the ingredients, making sure they are healthy and delicious. Oh and it was also fun molding the dough into various shapes.

So to welcome the Fall season, here is my recipe for these pumpkin peanut butter dog treats.

pdt7
pdt82




This batch I used crunchy peanut butter. I also ended up using about a cup more of flour, I went a little overboard with the pumpkin I think. Just mix and if needed add more flour until it is a thick dough.

Hope your doggy loves these!

Ashley




Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...