Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sweater Weather


     Hey guys, this is a tag that is going around on Youtube right now. I thought I'd answer these fall related questions and throw it up on here. If anyone else wants to do this tag on their blog, you should and leave me the link to it in the comments below.





1. Favorite candle scent?
     I don't have a favorite scent, during the fall I usually pick up various pumpkin scented candles. This year I just wasn't feeling it. The candle I have been burning the most this fall is the Bath and Body Works Harvest coffee.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
     I am a coffee person, but unfortunately I have to watch my caffeine intake. I also really like tea so I drink it instead most of the time. I like chai and salted caramel tea.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
     The best fall memory I have is...i'm not sure actually. Okay, well a few years ago I was lucky to get to go to New Jersey and New York with my aunt and grandmother for thanksgiving. We spent a week and a half visiting cousins. We did a lot of fun things, I got to see a show on Broadway and also The Statue of Liberty. The east coast is really pretty in the fall.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
     I normally prefer winged eyeliner, I usually stay away from really bold lip colors. This year I've actually gotten into the dark lips look. 
    
5. Best fragrance for fall?
     Bath and Body works' Aspen caramel woods is a warm sweet scent. It's the perfect fall scent! I have the triple moisture body cream and body spray. I also like the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scent but only the lotion.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
     Mashed potatoes and stuffing.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
     I live in Arizona and most people would think it's really hot and dry and there are a lot of cacti everywhere. More specifically I live in the mountains so that does not apply for the part of Arizona I live in. It starts getting chilly mid September, I would say true fall weather occurs from Mid September to mid October, so for about four to six weeks. The it gets really cold and stays cold until the end of April or beginning of May.  We do have a lot of trees up here so there are a lot of leaves changing color and a lot of sunflowers everywhere, it's really pretty.

8. Most worn sweater?
I haven't specifically been wearing one sweater the most. I have a lot of sweaters, it gets really cold for a long time so you have to have a lot of warm clothes here.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
     OPI's Wouldn't Shoe Like to Know, a nice shimmery gold brown. Sinful Colors' Calypso, a really dark green and Rich in heart, a wine color. I also really like Zoya's Gabrielle, a glittery orange color.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
     Jumping in leaf piles I suppose. I'm not really a football fan.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
     Both, it depends on the day or what look I am trying to accomplish. If i am just lounging around then I'll wear leggings, but to go out for work or school, skinny jeans.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
     Combat boots for fall. Uggs are for winter.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
     I personally really like pumpkin lattes in general. I don't necessarily always pick them up at Starbucks. There are a lot of coffee shops in town that make em' better.

14. Favorite fall TV show?
     I watch How I met your Mother and Grey's Anatomy during the fall. Oh and Revenge also airs during the fall.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
     I can't think of a song that makes me think of Fall. I listen to different kinds of music daily, I'm always changing it up depending on my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...