Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Reading


     I have updated my reading list on Goodreads and I'm pretty excited to start making a dent in the list. Today I went to Barnes and Nobles and picked up some books. I'm actually not just reading because it's summer but more so because I really haven't read many books over the past couple of years. Growing up I was always reading a book. I would force myself to stay awake just so I could continue reading into the early hours of the morning. I miss that. I've decided I really want to read more books and overall strengthen my writing skills and vocabulary. I'm hoping to always be reading a book and like I said, I bought four books to start with:

The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
If I Stay by Gayle Forman























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...