Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Clothing Haul: Stuff from Charlotte Russe, VS, Forever21 and Nike

   

     I purchased a few things over the last couple of weeks for fall and decided to throw up some pics. I am dressed in workout type clothes a lot of the time, especially if I am just chilling at home.  I do really like dressing up in cute clothes though, especially fall clothes! Anyways I didn't buy a lot of things but I just thought I'd share what I got on here :)
Also, please subscribe to my blog and add me to your circles on google+, it would really make my day!
     You should follow me on Twitter and Instagram to see what i'm up to. Part of the fun of having my blog is connecting with others and making friends, so I'd LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!



 
   










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...