Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September Challenge!




     Better late than never, at least that's what I figured. I have slacked off a bit over the past couple of months. I've been in a stress-crazed slump(If that at all makes any sense haha). I'm ready to get back on track! Instead of giving a long explanation with excuses I'm just going to jump right in with this month's challenge.

This month I personally need a push and with school just starting it can get difficult to manage working out, school, work and planning meals. I want to make sure I make working out a priority. I'm going to set a fitness goal to work out everyday until the end of September. This would mean that on some days I might need to take it easier so I don't over-work my muscles. Of course I'll make sure to let each muscle group rest by working out different areas each day. The food challenge is to make sure I'm eating every 3 to 4 hours. These meals should be small and healthy. On top of that I'm setting the challenge to cut out sweets. No added sugars, desserts, cake, Starbucks coffee, etc. With fall flavors hitting the stores and coffee shops I know this might be difficult so I'm going to allow one sweet once a week. So one coffee or one piece of cake or whatever your taste buds desire. Extra points if you choose a healthier sweet!
Good Luck!
Please follow my blog with your Google account or add me to your circles. Follow me on Youtube for awesome vids!
Thanks so much,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...