Friday, September 12, 2014

Tofu Pineapple Avocado Tacos From RFFMBT!

On Tuesday It was raining and though it has been raining a lot over the past couple of months, I can’t say I recall noticing a rainbow. So, I decided to take pictures of the rainbow while Camron and I were driving around town running errands.


I also found a recipe for Balsamic Tofu and Pineapple Avocado Tacos on the blog Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth. I decided to make it and these are so good! They are also vegan friendly. I will definitely be making these again! Tofu is made from soybeans and is good source of protein. I know that a lot of people don’t like tofu or think that it is a weird thing that only weird people eat. If you learn how to cook and season it properly it tastes great!


Check out the recipe on rabbitfoodformybuunyteeth.com


Pics of the rain/rainbow and the Tacos I made are below.


Ashley


 


rainbow1


rainbow4


tofu


tofu2



Tofu Pineapple Avocado Tacos From RFFMBT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...